Klavé is a New York based consultancy specializing in full service music direction: Developing, coordinating, and supervising Music Programming and Talent buying such as orchestras, bands, session musicians, Vocalists, Dj’s, Choirs, & symphonies. We are poised to create tailor made programming solutions for any venue through our peerless network of creatives. Founder and director Amaury Acosta will recruit, train, and rehearse musical groups, solo acts, dj’s etc. and oversee productions and provide on site supervision of all curations.
– Preside as main director over musical programs and oversee production
– Devise budgets and plan communications
– Create unique ways to create cultural related solutions for businesses and brands.
– Brand Ambassadorship Coordination
– Arrange for the delivery and setup of interments.
– Select music for any event, or film.
– Interpret the work of composers for productions.
– Transcribe musical compositions.
– Audition and cast performers in ensembles.
– Direct and mange band members, performers
– Plan and schedule rehearsals.